Tuesday 30 June 2015

Footballer Emmanuel Adebayo family finally apologies to him

The delegation was made up of family members and friends who all monitored the online drama between the family.


Emmanuel Adebayor
They all met with Emmanuel and his siblings in Didjole and Avedji in Lome, Togo in a bid to settle the rift between them.

One member of the delegation, Emmanuel Folorunsho told reporters that the Mother was sad and even made a prayer for her son but Emmanuel is yet to accept their plea owing to some reasons which he wouldn’t like to reveal.

“We met Alice at the market in Koviakope where she sells kitchen utensils. She was quite surprised to see us. She presented her own case and prayed for his son.

Although the former Gunners striker and his mother didn’t see each other, she had reasons to ask him to forgive and let peace reign in the family. Soon after, we met Sheyi and conveyed the message to him”


Meanwhile Rotimi who reportedly survived a suicide attempt 10 days ago, was also at the meeting and when he was called by reporters, he said that indeed his elder brother, Emmanuel invited him and he obliged.
“I was at home in Avedji when he called me to join the peace meeting. I iprostrated to him for long hours, begging and seeking for forgiveness. I am really frustrated now and I really expect him to pardon us now”

Rotimi then claimed to be psychologically affected by the rancour said he only want his brother to forget the past.
“I am very ill now and I need money to treat myself. I also need cash to pay for my house rent, which is already due for payment. I asked him to assist me but he refused. I hope my plea would not be for nothing”

Emmanuel seems keen on moving on with his life after alleging that his family have tried to kill him and make his life unbearable, Lucia, the last child of the family is the only sibling Emmanuel Adebayor holds no grudge against.

No comments:

Post a Comment